Home page for California based environmental consulting firm Harris & Lee Environmental Sciences, LLC
About Harris & Lee Environmental Sciences, LLC - Located in the San Francisco Bay Area we offer environmental consulting services to clients throughout California, Oregon, Washington and Arizona
Environmental consulting services - Environmental solutions that always take into consideration the well-being of our clients' businesses
- All Appropriate Inquiries (AAI) / ASTM E 1527-05 compliant Phase I and Phase II environmental site assessments, Minimum Radius Reports, Transaction Screens, liability risk management plans, environmental litigation support and expert witness testimony, compliance and remediation, environmental health & safety, biotechnology and pharmaceutical manufacture
Environmental Health & Safety - Qualified and experienced professionals assist with compliance activities and strategic initiatives, including strategic programs that focus on Liability Reduction and Limiting Losses. Specific expertise in biotechnology and pharmaceutical manufacture
Environmental litigation consultants / expert witness testimony - Litigation support and expert witness testimony are key components of our consulting services
Environmental risk management services for banks, lenders, financial institutions - We assist lenders in determining the environmental liability inherent in any loan and creating a risk management plan.
Environmental Site Assessments - Minimize the risk and associated liability of owning or financing an environmentally damaged property.
- Phase 1 environmental site assessment: All Appropriate Inquiries (AAI) Rule
- True cost of a Phase 1 environmental site assessment
- $10,000,000 to learn what can happen without an environmental site assessment
- Investigate the correct contaminant
- Cost effective, complex environmental site analysis plan for a large site
Environmental Liability Risk Management - The ultimate responsibility for compliance with environmental laws and regulations rests with the property owner. Learn how owners and lenders can protect themselves.
- CERCLA landowner liability exemptions
- CERCLA lender liability exemption
- An environmental liability management program
- Why a property owner should monitor tenants' environmental impact
- Dry cleaners pose "worst of worst" environmental risk for property owners
Environmental Remediation - Harris & Lee Environmental Sciences, LLC guides clients through the tangle of science, business and law to arrive at successful, practical, cost-effective solutions to comply with regulations and remediate environmental problems.
- Achieving environmental compliance with minimal business impact
- Waste water discharge management plan achieves environmental compliance, generates business efficiency
Environmental News / Links - a portal to quality resources for environmental news and resources.
Harris & Lee awarded "2009 Best Environmental Firm"
QUICK LINKSPhase 1 – AAIs (E-1527-05) Environmental Site Assessment
EH&S Professional Consulting
Environmental Due Diligence For Lenders/Banks
Harris & Lee Environmental Sciences, LLC
Based in Northern California with offices in Santa Rosa and San Francisco
Santa Rosa: (707) 571-8961