Harris and Lee Environmental Sciences has been providing environmental due diligence, site investigation and remediation services to a diverse client base for 30 years. We are looking for an experienced, diligent California Professional Geologist to join our team. Opportunities include contract and employment positions on a project, part-time or full-time basis.
- The primary geographic area of need is northern California, especially the greater Bay Area region.
- Contract work on a project basis is available in all of California.
- Except for site work and related regulatory agency visits, all work can be performed at your residence.
- Experience in performing ASTM 1527-13 compliant Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Experience in variety of Phase II investigation, monitoring and remediation projects
- Professional demeanor
- Access to an auto is required for site work and regulatory agency visits
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Salary commensurate with skills and capabilities