Environmental Site Assessment Professional (Phase I)
Harris and Lee Environmental Sciences has been providing environmental due diligence services to a diverse client base for 30 years. We are looking for experienced, diligent environmental professionals to perform Phase I Environmental Site Assessments and/or other environmental due diligence reports. Opportunities include contract and employment positions on a project, part-time or full-time basis.
- The primary geographic area of need is northern California, especially the
- greater Bay Area region.
- Contract work on a project basis is available in all of California and nation-wide.
- Except for site visits and related regulatory agency visits, all work can be performed at your residence.
- Experience in performing ASTM 1527-13 compliant Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Professional demeanor
- Access to an auto is required for site visits and regulatory agency visits
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Salary commensurate with skills and capabilities