EHS Specialist Consultant
Harris & Lee Environmental Sciences (“HLENV”) seeks an experienced EHS Specialist for a full-time position. This is a Level I/II consultant position.
Since 2006, our EHS team has been providing consulting support to a broad spectrum of industries, including biotech/pharmaceutical, technology, manufacturing, and local governments. Our greatest need is currently focused on the San Francisco, Peninsula, and South Bay areas. HLENV has always been a virtual company. All our consultants work from their home office when not engaged at clients. We are looking for individuals that crave the flexibility to meet the needs of your personal life while having a challenging and fulfilling professional life. If this sounds intriguing, send us your resume.
- A minimum of 2 years of EHS experience (required).
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations and business practices, including a general broad knowledge of environmental, health and safety best management practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Also possessing strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of stakeholders
- Candidate must be highly motivated, resourceful, and able to prioritize the needs of multiple clients
- Candidate must be able to work independently, under some guidance, providing on-site and off-site client support
- Access to a vehicle or transportation for travel to and from client sites
- The ability, and opportunity, to work flexible hours to accommodate clients’ needs
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Able to provide technical guidance on a range of environmental, health and safety topics with a business-minded approach to ensure client EHS compliance
- Conduct site health and safety and waste management inspections/audits
- Prepare and present client training, both in-person and virtually
- Prepare technical documents
- Under guidance of CIH, conduct IH monitoring assessments (experience preferred)
This position offers the opportunity for growth with a team of skilled EHS and environmental professionals, a competitive salary, attractive bonus structure, and medical and vision benefits.
HLENV is a certified woman-owned small business. To learn more about our company and services, please visit our website at www.hlenv.com. To apply, submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org