Harris & Lee Environmental Sciences (HLENV) is a woman-owned, small business. Our EHS team provides EHS consulting support to local governments as well as a broad spectrum of industries.
HLENV seeks an EHS professional for part-time contract work to support projects in the Peninsula/South Bay. This opportunity has the potential for full-or part-time employment with HLENV. Consultant will work from their home office when not engaged at a client site.
- A minimum of 5 years of EHS experience, with experience independently conducting IH monitoring assessments, site health & safety inspections/audits, and training.
- Comprehensive Knowledge of federal and state regulations, procedures and business practices, including a general broad knowledge of health and safety best management practices
- Excellent written and communication skills required for general correspondence and report preparation
- Candidate must be highly motivated and work with clients with minimal guidance.
- Access to a vehicle or transportation for travel to/from client site.
- Excellent attention to detail
- CIH or CSP certification a plus, however not required.
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate client needs
To apply, please submit your resume to the attention of Elaine Everest at: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org